Our clients include urban professionals with jobs in the hi-tech field, professionals in the trades, small business owners, individuals who are retired, clients who now live out-of-state and even a few who manage to live out of the country.
We have clients who are doing well financially, make the right economic decisions, and just want to partner with a firm that has high professional standards, delivers value in the services it provides, gets the job done during tax time and is available when needed the other 8 months of the year.
We also have clients who retain us to help solve tax problems up to and including IRS audits or more serious action.
The important message that we endeavor to convey is that we are here to help.
Our service industries cover a broad spectrum:
- Automotive and Tractor Repair & Maintenance facilities
- Food & Beverage Retail Stores
- General and Specialty Trade Contractors
- Government Employees
- Health & Personal Care Stores
- Healthcare Providers
- Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Internet Service Providers
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Non-store Retailers including Vending Machine and Internet
- Retail Stores
- Nursing and Residential Care
- Professional Services
- Salons and Other Personal Service Providers
- Teachers and other State employees